Propane fire briefly evacuates Epping businesses

EPPING – A malfunctioning propane valve on Lowe’s heating system is being attributed as the cause of a one-alarm fire Monday afternoon, the Fire Department said.Lt. Paul St. Cyr said the Fire Department responded to an emergency call reporting a propane tank regulator on fire at the home improvement box retailer just before 1 p.m. at 36 Fresh River Rd. He said the nearby The Zoo Health Club, TD Bank and the Dollar Tree, in addition to Lowe’s were evacuated as a precaution.St. […]

Full Story on SeacoastOnline

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.