The zoning board of adjustment voted Tuesday night to overturn the selectmen's recent denial of an Epping man's permit to sell guns from his home.
A propane fire discovered outside Lowe's in Epping Monday afternoon forced several nearby businesses to evacuate as a precaution.
EPPING – A malfunctioning propane valve on Lowe's heating system is being attributed as the cause of a one-alarm fire Monday afternoon, the Fire Department said.Lt. Paul St. Cyr said the Fire Department responded to an emergency call reporting a propane tank regulator on fire at the home improvement box retailer just before 1 p.m. … Continue reading Propane fire briefly evacuates Epping businesses
Carl West decided to open a wild game butcher shop at his Epping home about five years ago and has been helping to feed local people in need, as well as U.S. troops overseas who love deer jerky.
A dump truck driver was charged with drunk driving Thursday morning after his rig plowed through a guardrail and signs, flipped onto its side and spilled a load of sand at the Stratham Traffic Circle.
STRATHAM — A commercial driver was arrested for alleged drunken driving after he crashed his dump truck full of sand at the Stratham traffic circle, spilling contents along the roadside.Lucien Glidden Jr., 53, of Epping, was charged with driving while intoxicated after he lost control of the truck and went off the road around 10 a.m., … Continue reading DWI charged in dump truck rollover at Stratham traffic circle