EPPING, N.H. (AP) — A New Hampshire medical center has been evacuated as a precaution after ten staff members suddenly fell ill.WMUR-TV reports the Epping Regional Health Center employees reported experiencing dizziness and tightness in their chest Thursday. The workers were taken to Exeter Hospital for treatment.Firefighters initially thought carbon monoxide made the employees sick and evacuated the building. A carbon monoxide leak was later ruled out.A hazmat team […]

Full Story on SeacoastOnline

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.